Monday, June 2, 2008

Bringing Balance in your Elemental Makeup

The elements of Water, Fire, Air & Earth are Real spirits. They have an actual voice. They respond to your communication & intention.

Astrology is one tool that can help us learn about getting into a good flow with the basic elemental energy of which we are made.

In the simplest terms possible, each of us has our strong influencing elements, and some elements pose a challenge to us. The goal of using the elements in my work is with the intention of bringing about balance based on your uniqueness. There are many nifty things that you can do to help increase the strength of deficient elements, and these will be talked about in future newsletters and also in the Complete Empath Toolkit.

A friend of mine passed this beautiful multimedia powerpoint presentation along to me. Someone spent a great deal of time and effort on it.

It's a gorgeous homage to the elements! DOWNLOAD IT HERE.

Cheers!
Michael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was nice.thank you for sharing.

Betty said...

Michael, I am new to your blog but that download put tears in my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful and I wish I could have it on my computer screen all the time. It makes you relax and take a little time for yourself.
Thank You again,
Betty Nordstrom
ladybj1939@gmail.com