Thursday, January 31, 2013

Follow up: New Generation of Highly Sensitive Men

For the 20% of readers out there who are men....(or the women/men who love them).

Here is a new post from Rick Belden following up on his previous post a few months ago:

Rick writes:

A couple of months ago, I wrote a post called “I am a Highly Sensitive Man” in which I shared some of my history and experience as a man who is a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). My post was then reprinted on the Good Men Project website, where it’s been very popular, and has subsequently been reprinted on numerous other sites around the world and shared widely across social media.

Read more......


P.S.  There is also a good site for men, HighlySensitiveMen.com from Chrisi Brand in Austria.  Thanks Chrisi for the great work!

No comments: