Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Empath Bill of Rights Exercise: Take Back Your Power

Empath Bill of Rights Exercise: 

Put yourself into a meditative state by slowing your breath to a 12 second inhalation and exhalation. Connect to the energy in your heart, pretend your heart has a mouth and is doing the speaking. 

Then, repeat these phrases out loud, with gusto. Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 as to how much you believe what you just said. If you don’t get above a 7 or 8, try it again with even more intention.

1. I have the right to not feel sad or hurt when others are sad or hurt.


2. I have the right to not engage someone in conversation when doing so may drain me of energy.


3. I have the right to surrender any need for control because the Divine takes care of me.


This exercise is from The Complete Empath Toolkit

Warm hugs!

No comments: