Thursday, October 27, 2016

Empath Connection Scholarship Program Application Form (Ongoing)

Announcing the opening of applications for the new Empath Connection Scholarship program.

I consider it a gift and honor to be able to use my gifts doing work I love which supports the common good and also support myself at the same time.  My mission is to serve my clients and Empath Connection Newsletter subscribers with integrity, gratitude, and as humbly as possible.  In gratitude for the responsibility I've been given, I always ask Spirit how I can give back. One of those ways is through the Empath Connection Scholarship Program in which I give free and pro bono work for those who cannot otherwise afford my work or programs or are financially challenged in some way.

We've given out a lot of free education and training since 2010.  As an example, you can read about some past winners here and here.   With each year, I am able to give more and more, for which I am so grateful.  (If you've applied in the past and would like to be re-considered, please simply contact me here and let me know in 2 paragraphs the reasons why you'd like to be reconsidered and include details of your financial situation.  You don't need to fill out the form again).

The goals are simple:  To have you embrace your empath gifts and use them for personal power, professional enhancement, and to even potentially use them in your career if you so desire.

Total Money Available: Multiple scholarships with a value of $495 or $350 each will be available to
the Empath Academy on an ongoing basis. Academies are generally run four times a year (mostly
February, May, August, and November). Multiple ongoing bonus scholarships (value $150 each) will
be awarded for personal coaching sessions with Dr. Michael Smith.

When will the winner(s) be announced?  There are now two deadlines per year, Jan 1st and July 1st. The winners will be chosen by a trusted 3-person panel of judges and all your info is totally confidential and won't be shared with anyone else. You will be contacted by email if you are a
winner. If you are chosen, you will hear from us generally the week before each academy starts, so thank you for your patience! We thank you in advance for your energy and enthusiasm in applying.

FILL OUT & SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM HERE.

We get a good amount of applications for a limited number of Academy slots, so if you aren't chosen immediately, please don't worry.  You may very well be chosen for a future academy down the road because we evaluate continuously and ongoing.

There is NO deadline as in previous years.  Please submit anytime to be considered for the next two or three academies.  I also give away pro bono, free personal sessions on an ongoing basis.

Please note that unfortunately, if you are not chosen, you will not hear from me.   I wish I could reply to everyone, but I am time limited.  Thank you for understanding.  But please know that even if you are chosen, you may not hear from me for several months, so thank you for being patient!

I look forward to reading your application!  Thank you so much for being a subscriber and keeping in touch with me.  It means the world to me!  I am so grateful for YOU.   Stay strong and be blessed!

With hugs,
Dr. Michael Smith

2 comments:

Sanjida Shaheed said...

That's so generous of you, ma shaa Allah! Highly appreciated.

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a scholarship program. My name is Claudette Borrego. My email is claudetteborrego@gmail.com. I realize now that I am on my partner's Google Acct. antioniorojo15@gmail.com. I just messaged you a short novel, requesting this exact opportunity. Amazing!! Please consider my application for scholarship. I forgot to leave my name in the message, but mine is the one entered around 4:37 a.m. MST. USA...i am downloading the application for scholarship and will be submitting quite promptly. Thank you Dr. Michael Smith. Thank you, Sir.